Saison® Winter Botanical Lotion Mist
The Saison Winter Botanical Lotion Mist is made expertly by hand with a special blend of highly concentrated winter botanical extracts including Organic Rose, Organic Lavender, Organic Tulsi and Organic Peppermint. These ingredients are rich in antioxidants and minerals, to treat and revitalize your skin this time of year. Organic Aloe Vera and Glycerine work to help draw moisture to your skin and keep it hydrated naturally, without any harmful chemicals or preservatives.
When used under your Winter Moisturizer, this product doubles the active ingredients and hydration levels on your skin.
- Good for mature skin
- Refreshes skin and keeps it hydrated
- Helps improve skin tone and treat early signs of aging
- Properties in seasonal ingredients deliver beneficial antioxidants and minerals to your skin
- For maximum hydration benefit, this Mist should be used under your moisturizer to continue drawing moisture to your skin
This organic face mist features a luxurious blend of pure essential oils that treat skin and release a refreshing Winter scent with spicy citrus notes and warm vanilla-like notes.
All products made by hand in small batches in San Francisco.
Saison Organic Skincare is Clean Beauty. Saison products contain NO petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, glycols, PEGs, DEA, MEA, TEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes.
All Saison products are PETA certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan.
This Saison Organic product is made with 99 percent Certified Organic Ingredients.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Distillate, Rosa Damascena (Organic Rose) Distillate, Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Organic Tulsi) Distillate, Mentha Piperita (Organic Peppermint) Distillate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Fragrance (made from pure essential oils and organic grape alcohol)
Mist over face after cleansing.
Cold winter skin symptoms include dryness, chapping, flaking and dullness. This is also the time where signs of aging may be more pronounced, including wrinkles, less collagen or sagging, and age spots. Look for products that are more emollient, to help create a healthy barrier against harsh, cold air and to retain moisture. Products should also contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidant properties that will help treat aging symptoms. Additional treatments, like antioxidant serums and vitamin masks should be included in your regimen.
Tip: Avoid applying moisturizer on a dry face. For best results. lightly mist face, and while your face is slightly damp, then apply your moisturizer to lock in the hydration.
- This product can be used alone, sprayed liberally on your face throughout the day.
- This product can be used as a base layer under your moisturizer to provide additional hydration and therapeutic benefits.
- For a more intensive hydrating treatment, saturate a cotton face mask with the Botanical Lotion Mist, and place over your face for five minutes or until the mask is dry.
- After you apply your makeup and powder, spray a light mist over your face to help even out the powder and to set your makeup.
Posted by Julie on 28th Jan 2015
Being a full-time working mother of three, I am best with simple, quick, and easy routines. However, my skin has become quite sensitive to many things over the years and thus, I am picky about what I choose to put on it. Upon reading Saison's philosophy and the integrity with which they make their products, I thought I'd give it a try. The Winter lotion spray is my favorite thing to put on in the mornings nowadays! It's quick and easy, AND refreshing! I love the smell and how it makes my face feel hydrated from the minute I put it on. Highly recommend!