Saison® Winter Cleansing Oil
The Saison Winter Cleansing Oil is a gentle, non-foaming facial cleanser that removes makeup and thoroughly cleanses skin naturally, without any harmful chemicals or preservatives. It leaves skin feeling soft and balanced; not greasy, tight or dry.
Made with Organic Camellia Seed Oil and Organic Perilla Seed Oil, these oils help rejuvenate skin and improve elasticity.
- Good for mature skin
- Cleanses skin and removes makeup
- Properties in oils deliver beneficial vitamins and antioxidants
- Contains no detergents that irritate or dry skin out
- Keeps skin hydrated and helps with skin elasticity
- Leaves skin looking bright and rejuvenated
- Lightweight and doesn’t clog pores
This organic Cleansing Oil features a luxurious blend of pure essential oils that treat skin and release a refreshing Winter scent with spicy citrus and warm vanilla-like notes.
All products made by hand in small batches in San Francisco.
Saison Organic Skincare is Clean Beauty. Saison products contain NO petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, glycols, PEGs, DEA, MEA, TEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes.
All Saison products are PETA certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan.
This Saison Organic product is made with 99 percent Certified Organic Ingredients.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Organic Safflower) Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Organic Camellia) Seed Oil, Perilla Frutescens (Organic Perilla) Seed Oil, Fragrance (made from pure essential oils)
Apply the Cleansing Oil onto a dry face and neck, and massage into skin. Moisten hands with water and massage further to emulsify oil. Wipe off excess oil with a clean washcloth. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Cold winter skin symptoms include dryness, chapping, flaking and dullness. This is also the time where signs of aging may be more pronounced, including wrinkles, less collagen or sagging, and age spots. Look for products that are more emollient, to help create a healthy barrier against harsh, cold air and to retain moisture. Products should also contain vitamins, minerals and antioxidant properties that will help treat aging symptoms. Additional treatments, like antioxidant serums and vitamin masks should be included in your regimen.
Tip: After applying the Cleansing Oil to your face, take a few extra minutes to massage your face, which will help improve circulation, drain excess fluids and toxins, and relax the fascia and facial muscles for an overall improved appearance.
- Use an electronic cleansing brush to massage the Cleansing Oil on your face and neck for a deeper clean.
- Apply the Cleansing Oil on makeup and use gentle circular motions until the makeup is dissolved. Use a cotton pad or washcloth to gently wipe off remaining makeup and Cleansing Oil.
- During your next shower, as the steam opens your pores, massage the Cleansing Oil on your face and neck to receive more of the oil benefits; use a washcloth to wipe clean.
- Add a few drops of the Cleansing Oil to the Saison Moisturizer for additional hydration.