Saison® Summer Botanical Lotion Mist
The Saison Summer Botanical Lotion Mist is made expertly by hand with a special blend of highly concentrated summer botanical extracts including Organic Basil, Organic Cucumber, Organic Chamomile, Organic Calendula and Organic Peppermint. These ingredients are rich in antioxidants and minerals, to treat and revitalize your skin this time of year. Organic Aloe Vera and Glycerine work to help draw moisture to your skin and keep it hydrated naturally, without any harmful chemicals or preservatives.
When used under your Saison Summer Moisturizer, this product doubles the active ingredients and hydration levels on your skin.
- Good for oily skin
- Refreshes skin and keeps it hydrated
- Cools skin in hot temperatures
- Soothes and repairs skin from sun damage
- Properties in seasonal ingredients deliver beneficial antioxidants and minerals to your skin
- For maximum hydration benefit, this Mist should be used under your moisturizer to continue drawing moisture to your skin
This organic face mist features a luxurious blend of pure essential oils that treat skin and release a refreshing Summer scent with light citrus and rosewood-like notes.
All products made by hand in small batches in San Francisco.
Saison Organic Skincare is Clean Beauty. Saison products contain NO petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, glycols, PEGs, DEA, MEA, TEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes.
All Saison products are PETA certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan.
This Saison Organic product is made with 99 percent Certified Organic Ingredients.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Distillate, Ocimum Basilicum (Organic Basil) Distillate, Cucumis Sativus (Organic Cucumber) Distillate, Matricaria Recutita (Organic Chamomile) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) Distillate, Mentha Piperita (Organic Peppermint) Distillate, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Fragrance (made from pure essential oils and organic grape alcohol)
Mist over face after cleansing.
As the weather heats up, skin is prone to more sweat, oil and clogged pores. Sun damage is also a factor, causing burns, collagen breakdown, fine lines and wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. During these months, the focus should be on keeping skin clean and lightly hydrated. It's important to not "over" cleanse, which will increase oil production, and not "under" cleanse to keep dirt and oil from clogging pores. Additional skincare steps should be taken, including exfoliation and clay-based facial masks, to keep pores clean and to stimulate cell turnover.
Tip: Avoid applying moisturizer on a dry face. For best results. lightly mist face, and while your face is slightly damp, then apply your moisturizer to lock in the hydration.
- This product can be used alone, sprayed liberally on your face throughout the day.
- This product can be used as a base layer under your moisturizer to provide additional hydration and therapeutic benefits.
- For a more intensive hydrating treatment, saturate a cotton face mask with the Botanical Lotion Mist, and place over your face for five minutes or until the mask is dry.
- After you apply your makeup and powder, spray a light mist over your face to help even out the powder and to set your makeup.
Hydrating Pick me up
Posted by Carol on 21st Jun 2018
For those days on the beach, on the airplane, or after the gym when your skin needs a refreshing drink! Its the perfect size to throw in your purse and give your face some love throughout the day. The aloe, cucumber, and chamomile reduce inflammation and peppermint cools and tightens pores.
Chemical free-no worries
Posted by Unknown on 11th Aug 2015
I love that I can spritz this all-natural product on my face throughout the day to stay hydrated and I don't have to worry about what chemicals I may be inhaling.