Saison® Autumn Botanical Lotion Mist
The Saison Autumn Botanical Lotion Mist is made expertly by hand with a special blend of highly concentrated autumn botanical extracts including Organic Chamomile, Organic Calendula, Organic Lavender and Organic Tulsi. These ingredients are rich in antioxidants and minerals, to treat and revitalize your skin this time of year. Organic Aloe Vera and Glycerine work to help draw moisture to your skin and keep it hydrated naturally, without any harmful chemicals or preservatives.
When used under your Saison Autumn Moisturizer, this product doubles the active ingredients and hydration levels on your skin.
- Good for dry skin
- Refreshes skin and keeps it hydrated
- Helps treat sun damage and early signs of aging
- Properties in seasonal ingredients deliver beneficial antioxidants and minerals to your skin
- For maximum hydration benefit, this Mist should be used under your moisturizer to continue drawing moisture to your skin
This organic face mist features a luxurious blend of pure essential oils that treat skin and release a refreshing Autumn scent with herbal notes paired with lavender.
All products made by hand in small batches in San Francisco.
Saison Organic Skincare is Clean Beauty. Saison products contain NO petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, glycols, PEGs, DEA, MEA, TEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes.
All Saison products are PETA certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan.
This Saison Organic products is made with 99 percent Certified Organic Ingredients.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Distillate, Calendula Officinalis (Organic Calendula) Distillate, Matricaria Recutita (Organic Chamomile) Distillate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Organic Lavender) Distillate, Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Organic Tulsi) Distillate, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Fragrance (made from pure essential oils and organic grape alcohol)
Mist over face after cleansing.
Following the summer months, skin begins to move into a dry phase - producing less oil and recovering from sun damage. Skin issues that begin to surface include flaky skin, fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Look for products that provide additional moisture and cell turnover to let new skin surface. Extra skincare treatments - including exfoliation, hydration serums and moisture masks - should be added to your regimen.
Tip: Avoid applying moisturizer on a dry face. For best results. lightly mist face, and while your face is slightly damp, then apply your moisturizer to lock in the hydration.
- This product can be used alone, sprayed liberally on your face throughout the day.
- This product can be used as a base layer under your moisturizer to provide additional hydration and therapeutic benefits.
- For a more intensive hydrating treatment, saturate a cotton face mask with the Botanical Lotion Mist, and place over your face for five minutes or until the mask is dry.
- After you apply your makeup and powder, spray a light mist over your face to help even out the powder and to set your makeup.