The Saison Summer Cleansing Oil is a gentle, non-foaming facial cleanser that removes makeup and thoroughly cleanses skin naturally, without any harmful chemicals or preservatives. It leaves skin feeling soft and balanced; not greasy, tight or dry.
Made with Organic Avocado Oil and Kukui Nut Oil, this formula is especially good for oily skin or for use in the hot summer months.
- Good for oily skin
- Thoroughly removes makeup and cleanses skin
- Helps keep skin balanced; normalize sebum secretions to help minimize oiliness
- Properties in oils deliver beneficial vitamins and antioxidants
- Contains no detergents that irritate or dry skin out
- Lightweight and doesn’t clog pores
This organic Cleansing Oil features a luxurious blend of pure essential oils that treat skin and release a refreshing Summer scent with light citrus and rosewood-like notes.
All products made by hand in small batches in San Francisco.
Saison products contain NO petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, glycols, PEGs, DEA, MEA, TEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes.
All Saison products are PETA certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Organic Safflower) Oil, Persea Americana (Organic Avocado) Oil, Aleurites Moluccans (Kukui Nut) Oil, Fragrance (made from pure essential oils)
Apply the Cleansing Oil onto a dry face and neck, and massage into skin. Moisten hands with water and massage further to emulsify oil. Wipe off excess oil with a clean washcloth. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
As the weather heats up, skin is prone to more sweat, oil and clogged pores. Sun damage is also a factor, causing burns, collagen breakdown, fine lines and wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation. During these months, the focus should be on keeping skin clean and lightly hydrated. It's important to not "over" cleanse, which will increase oil production, and not "under" cleanse to keep dirt and oil from clogging pores. Additional skincare steps should be taken, including exfoliation and clay-based facial masks, to keep pores clean and to stimulate cell turnover.
Tip: After applying the Cleansing Oil to your face, take a few extra minutes to massage your face, which will help improve circulation, drain excess fluids and toxins, and relax the fascia and facial muscles for an overall improved appearance.
- Use an electronic cleansing brush to massage the Cleansing Oil on your face and neck for a deeper clean.
- Apply the Cleansing Oil on makeup and use gentle circular motions until the makeup is dissolved. Use a cotton pad or washcloth to gently wipe off remaining makeup and Cleansing Oil.
- During your next shower, as the steam opens your pores, massage the Cleansing Oil on your face and neck to receive more of the oil benefits; use a washcloth to wipe clean.
- Add a few drops of the Cleansing Oil to the Saison Moisturizer for additional hydration.
How can this oil-base product make skin less oily?!
Posted by Dan on 26th Jan 2015
It still boggles my mind how this product works. But it does. I've been using an expensive facial cleanser from L'Oreal because I thought it would clean but not dry my skin. Not the case. Most cleansers for oily skin leave you so dry and tight. This cleansing oil is the opposite. It feels great right after use, and midday your skin feels really soft but not oily. I use it in the shower - put it on when i first get in and wipe it off just before getting out. Really easy.