The Saison Autumn Cleansing Oil is a gentle, non-foaming facial cleanser that removes makeup and thoroughly cleanses skin naturally, without any harmful chemicals or preservatives. It leaves skin feeling soft and balanced; not greasy, tight or dry.
Made with Organic Sweet Almond Oil and Organic Grapeseed Oil, this formula is especially hydrating and nourishing.
- Good for dry skin
- Thoroughly removes makeup and cleanses skin
- Keeps skin hydrated and rejuvenated
- Properties in oils deliver beneficial vitamins and antioxidants
- Contains no detergents that irritate or dry skin out
- Helps treat sun damage and early signs of aging
- Lightweight and doesn’t clog pores
This organic Cleansing Oil features a luxurious blend of pure essential oils that treat skin and release a refreshing Autumn scent with herbal notes paired with blended with lavender.
All products made by hand in small batches in San Francisco.
Saison products contain NO petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, glycols, PEGs, DEA, MEA, TEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes.
All Saison products are PETA certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Organic Safflower) Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Organic Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Organic Grapeseed) Oil, Fragrance (made from pure essential oils)
Apply the Cleansing Oil onto a dry face and neck, and massage into skin. Moisten hands with water and massage further to emulsify oil. Wipe off excess oil with a clean washcloth. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
Following the summer months, skin begins to move into a dry phase - producing less oil and recovering from sun damage. Skin issues that begin to surface include flaky skin, fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Look for products that provide additional moisture and cell turnover to let new skin surface. Extra skincare treatments - including exfoliation, hydration serums and moisture masks - should be added to your regimen.
Tip: After applying the Cleansing Oil to your face, take a few extra minutes to massage your face, which will help improve circulation, drain excess fluids and toxins, and relax the fascia and facial muscles for an overall improved appearance.
- Use an electronic cleansing brush to massage the Cleansing Oil on your face and neck for a deeper clean.
- Apply the Cleansing Oil on makeup and use gentle circular motions until the makeup is dissolved. Use a cotton pad or washcloth to gently wipe off remaining makeup and Cleansing Oil.
- During your next shower, as the steam opens your pores, massage the Cleansing Oil on your face and neck to receive more of the oil benefits; use a washcloth to wipe clean.
- Add a few drops of the Cleansing Oil to the Saison Moisturizer for additional hydration.
Love the smell
Posted by Sheena on 20th Nov 2014
I've used other cleansing oils in the past (eg. nude skincare and shu uemura) and this one has definitely made the biggest difference in how my skin looks! This oil doesn't "foam" up like the other brands but don't be fooled, it's definitely working. After a few weeks of use, my skin has never looked better. I also love the smell that lingers in my bathroom after I wash my face, it makes me feel like I'm at a spa.