The Saison Spring Cleansing Oil is a gentle, non-foaming facial cleanser that removes makeup and thoroughly cleanses skin naturally, without any harmful chemicals or preservatives. It leaves skin feeling soft and balanced; not greasy, tight or dry.
Made with Organic Apricot Kernel Oil and Organic Camellia Seed Oil, this is a light, mild cleansing formula.
- Good for normal skin
- Thoroughly removes makeup and cleanses skin
- Properties in oils deliver beneficial vitamins and antioxidants to your skin
- Contains no detergents that irritate or dry skin out
- Helps reduce skin inflammation or irritation
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Leaves skin looking bright and dewy
- Lightweight and doesn’t clog pores
This organic Cleansing Oil also features a luxurious blend of pure essential oils that treat skin and release a refreshing Spring scent with rosy notes blended with lavender and ylang ylang.
All products made by hand in small batches in San Francisco.
Saison products contain NO petrochemicals, parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, glycols, PEGs, DEA, MEA, TEA, triclosan, synthetic fragrances, colors or dyes.
All Saison products are PETA certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Organic Safflower) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Organic Apricot) Kernel Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Organic Camellia) Seed Oil, Fragrance (made from pure essential oils)
Apply the Cleansing Oil onto a dry face and neck, and massage into skin. Moisten hands with water and massage further to emulsify oil. Wipe off excess oil with a clean washcloth. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
During this season, transition away from winter skin conditions including dryness, chapping, flaking, inflammation and dullness, and other skin sensitivities. Begin to restore skin to its normal state and skin tone through exfoliation, increasing circulation and moisture levels.
Tip: After applying the Cleansing Oil to your face, take a few extra minutes to massage your face, which will help improve circulation, drain excess fluids and toxins, and relax the fascia and facial muscles for an overall improved appearance.
- Use an electronic cleansing brush to massage the Cleansing Oil on your face and neck for a deeper clean.
- Apply the Cleansing Oil on makeup and use gentle circular motions until the makeup is dissolved. Use a cotton pad or washcloth to gently wipe off remaining makeup and Cleansing Oil.
- During your next shower, as the steam opens your pores, massage the Cleansing Oil on your face and neck to receive more of the oil benefits; use a washcloth to wipe clean.
- Add a few drops of the Cleansing Oil to the Saison Moisturizer for additional hydration.